Personal Information we Collect – We receive and store any information you fill-in on our website, mobile app, products or give us in any other way.
How we Use Personal Information Related to You – We maintain our website, mobile app and products, make them better and continue developing and protecting them from misuse and law violations.
- How we Protect Personal Information Related to You – We implement physical, electronic and organizational procedures to secure Personal Information related to you from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Who we Share Personal Information Related to You with – We share Personal Information with our vendors, such as analytics, enrichment and marketing automation service providers. We will disclose Personal Data to others, for example in the event of a structural change or if required to do so by law.
- Data Retention – We retain Personal Data as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of using such data under this policy and as permitted by law.
- Choice – You may opt-out of our mailing lists and terminate your use of the Platform.
- Accessing Personal Information Related to You – At any time you can request access to Personal Data related to you.
- Your Eu Data Subject Rights – if the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) applies to the processing of personal data (equivalent to personal information), then you have the right, (1) to access, (2) for rectification, (3) to erasure, (4) restriction of processing, (5) to data portability, and (6) to object.
- Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Territory – We use cloud-based services to store and process information in our servers, and Service Providers that have access to our systems.
- Aggregated and Analytical Information – Aggregated data is not identifiable. We use standard analytical tools for legitimate business purposes.
- Contact Us - Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
We make great efforts to ensure that we secure your Information and use it properly.
This policy explains our privacy practices for processing personal information related to you. We will collect, use or disclose your Information only in accordance with the terms of this policy.
We may collect the following types of personal information from you when you use our mobile application, website, and products (“Services” and “Products” respectively):
When you fill in any form on the website, you provide us with your full name, email address, phone number and any additional information that you choose to provide us.
When purchasing one of our products, you provide us with a physical address used for delivering your orders. We will also receive any Information that you provide us when you contact our customer support, and we will collect records of your purchase history with us.
When using our Products, you may provide us with information indicating the Room where you have placed your product, and the identifiers of the specific product that you own, such as serial numbers and QR codes used to identify your product. We also collect information on (1) your device measurements, such as Sensory information from our products (such as temperature, humidity, air quality), (2) the way you use our products and services (for example, which products you installed), and (3) If you opt-in to one of our location-aware features, we will collect your mobile phone’s location.
When creating an account on our application, you provide us with your name, email and password.
- When using our application, we collect information on your mobile phone or computer (model, make, browser information).
How we Use Personal Information Related to You
We will use the personal information we collect and receive on our Services and from our Products to provide you with our content and to manage our communication with you, to enable the Services’ tools and features, to study and analyze the functionality of the Services, Products and your activities, to provide support, to measure the Services and Products’ activity, to maintain the Services, to make the Services and Products better and to continue developing them.
We will further use personal information related to you to provide you with commercial and marketing information about us, our products or other content.
How we Protect Personal Information Related to
We take technical and organizational measures to ensure the personal information is processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of information, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. Personal information related to you is processed and stored encrypted and/or anonymized. We use Shopify Web Service data centers that are certified by ISO27001 certification.
We do not guarantee that our Services and Products are immune from cyberattacks, malicious activities, malfunctions, honest mistakes or other types of abuse and misuse of personal data.
We do not sell, rent, lease, or otherwise provide personal information to third parties, except as provided below:
- We will share personal information related to you with third party service providers to help us operate, manage and protect our Services, Products and operations. These service providers provide us with services such as analytics, mailing services, data storage, etc.
- We will share personal information related to you with our business partners and distributors which will contact you in connection with the promotion of our Products and their distribution.
- We will disclose personal information related to you with or without notice (a) if required by a subpoena or other judicial or administrative order; (b) where required by law; or (c) at our sole discretion, where we deem it necessary to protect the safety of any individual, the general public, or to prevent violations of our, or of any third party’s rights.
- We will disclose personal information related to you in case of a merger, acquisition or any other structural change that will require us to do so as part of the structural change.
- In some cases, you may acquire our Products through a third party partner, who may have bundled those Products with its own features, such as applications or service offerings. Such associated features may require us to share all or part of the personal information related to you to provide you with that functionality.
We will retain personal information related to you for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes of using such personal information under this policy or as permitted by law.
We will keep aggregated non-identifiable data without limitation, and to the extent reasonable, we will delete or de-identify potentially identifiable data when we no longer need to process the data in an identifiable form.
You are not required by law to provide us with the personal information described above.
At any time, you may opt out of our newsletter and marketing mailing lists, or request that personal information related to you will not be shared with our third-party service providers and business partners, as described above. It will take up to 30 days for your opt-out request to take effect.
Note that we may keep your details without using them if necessary, and for the necessary period of time, for legal requirements and proceedings. For further information, please read the ‘Data Retention’ section in this policy.
Please contact us at: email@example.com to exercise your choices.
Accessing Personal Information Related to You
If you assume that personal information related to you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date, please provide us with the necessary information to correct it.
At any time, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and request to access the personal information related to you that we keep. We will ask you to provide us with certain credentials to verify your identity, and to the extent required under applicable law, we will make good-faith efforts to locate the personal information that you request to access.
Your EU Data Subject Rights
If the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”) applies to the processing of personal data (equivalent to personal information) related to you by us, then the following terms apply.
Where we process personal data related to you as a data controller, the processing is based on the following lawful grounds:
- All processing of personal data related to you which are not based on the lawful grounds indicated below, are based on your consent.
- Processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation and to protect your and others' vital interests.
- We will further rely on our legitimate interests, which we believe are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communication with you, including direct marketing.
- Enhancements and improvements to your and others experience with our Services and Products.
- Fraud detection and misuse of our Services and Products.
In addition to your rights under other sections in this policy, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- At any time, contact us if you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data related to you. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Request to delete or restrict access to personal data related to you. We will review your request and use our judgment, pursuant to the provisions of applicable law, to reach a decision about your request.
- You may ask to transfer personal data related to you in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of personal data related to you for direct marketing purposes. Additional information about this right is available under the “Choice” section in this policy.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
If you exercise one (or more) of the above mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold personal data related to you, in accordance with this policy, will act accordingly.
A summary and further details about your rights under EU data protection laws, is available on the EU Commission's website at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rights-citizens_en.
Note that when you send us a request to exercise your rights, we will need to reasonably authenticate your identity and location. We will ask you to provide us with credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and will further ask you questions to understand the nature and scope of your request.
To protect personal data relating to you we have appointed a Data Protection Officer, responsible for the management and safety of your Information. If you have any concerns about the way we process your Information, you are welcome to contact our Data Protection Officer at: email@example.com. We will investigate your inquiry and make good-faith efforts to respond promptly.
Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Territory
We will store and process personal information related to you on various sites throughout the globe.
If you are a resident in a jurisdiction where transfer of personal information related to you outside of your territory requires your consent, then you provide us with your freely given, expressed, specific and unambiguous consent for such transfer.
We will transfer personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to our service providers to provide our Services to you. Some of these countries were recognized by the EU Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection, and to those we will transfer the personal data on the basis of the adequacy decision, in accordance with Article 45 of the GDPR. Others are located in third countries, outside of the EEA and are not deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection. With regard to those transfers, we will use appropriate safeguards, in particular, by way of entering into the European Union (EU) Standard Contractual Clauses as amended from time to time with the relevant recipients, in accordance with Article 46(2)(c) of the GDPR, or by adhering to equivalent data transfer measures, as are, or may be available under the GDPR.
We will also transfer personal data from the European Economic Area (EEA) to India and Ukraine, which are not deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection. We will use appropriate safeguards, in particular, by way of entering into the European Union (EU) Standard Contractual Clauses as amended from time to time with the relevant recipients, or by adhering to equivalent data transfer regulations to protect the security and confidentiality of personal data. If we transfer personal data related to you to other jurisdictions, which are not deemed to provide an adequate level of data protection, we will use the same appropriate safeguards.
We use standard analytics tools. For example, we use Google Analytics to learn about how you and others use the Website, how we should improve your user experience and which improvements we should prioritize. We will use additional or other analytical tools from time to time.
We use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and will share it with our partners for legitimate business purposes. It has no effect on your privacy, because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that we or others can associate specifically to you.
We will share personal information related to you only subject to the terms of this policy, or subject to your prior consent.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way that we process personal information related to you, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review yours query and make a good-faith effort to respond promptly
Last updated: October 01, 2021